Christmas is a time for family and togetherness and one of the ways for the family to spend quality time together is to really get into decorating the house for the holidays. So we’ve created some simple but beautiful Christmas themed printable décor items that you can use to really get into the festive spirit along with the entire family.
If you liked our Free Spooky Printables for Halloween and our Printable Placemats and Turkey Origami for Thanksgiving, you’ll love our paper cut out ornaments, Christmas tree ornaments, gift tags & labels and cute animal cutouts.
You can take the printout of the plain outline (for coloring) or you can printout the ready-to-put up full color Christmas decorations. Here’s what you will need to create the exclusive Christmas printables which we have specially designed for you:
- A printer, properly configured and with a reasonably new ink cartridge (especially if you plan to get lots of printouts; you don’t want to run out of ink half way through your décor project)
- Good quality printing paper or card stock
- Scissors (if the décor project involves kids, be sure to use safety scissors)
- Crayons, poster colors, sketch pens or other coloring material
- A hole puncher
- String or festive ribbons –
Tip: color coordinate the ribbon to the gift wrapping sheet, or use festive silver, gold or striped ribbons to really perk up the look of your gifts
And to get printing your Christmas décor this is what you need to do:
- Click on the décor item of your choice – select either the full color option on the outline version for coloring
- Print the page using good quality paper or card stock
- Cut carefully along the ornament shape (may require some skill)
- If it’s the outline image that you printed, get the kids to color it using crayons, water colors etc
- Punch a small hole where indicated by the dot
- Insert string or ribbon through the hole and you’re done!
Put up these cute and whimsical ornaments anywhere in the home or the Christmas tree; you can even use these décor items for the exterior of the house, the windows and doors! You can use the little labels for gifts, treats and even for indicating where your guests can be seated at the Christmas table.
Printable Christmas Decorations