How To Install Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridges
Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridges
Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridges - Combo Pack
Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridges - Single Pack
How to Replace Canon PIXMA 3620 Ink Cartridge
Learn how to change ink cartridge in your Canon MG3620 printer below.
- Make sure your printer is powered on.
- Retract both the paper output tray and the tray extension.
- Open the cover to the ink cartridge holder.
- Wait for the ink cartridge holder to move into its replacement position before moving forward.
- To remove the ink cartridge, push down on the cartridge until it clicks out of its slot. Pull the cartridge towards you to remove. Discard or recycle.
- Remove replacement cartridge from packaging and take off the protective tape.
- Insert the replacement cartridge into the now empty slot at a slant. Push in and up firmly until you feel and hear it click into place. The black cartridge will go into the right slot where as the color will be in the left.
- Close the cover to the ink cartridge holder and you're all set!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset my Canon MG3620 printer?
Press and hold down on the STOP button. Release when the alarm lamp has completed flashing its light 21 times.
- Why is my Canon MG3620 printer not responding?
Press "SETUP" button > Go to "LAN Setup" > Select "OK"
- How do I scan on a Canon PIXMA MG3620?
- Open the scanner portion of your printer
- Face down the item you would like scanned
- Close scanner lid
- Start IJ Scan Utility
- Click "Settings" > set paper size, resolution, etc. in the Settings (Document Scan) dialog box as required > OK
- Select Document and scanning will begin!
For more troubleshooting tips, visit Canon PIXMA MG3620 Troubleshooting FAQ. Here you will find steps and guides on Canon MG3620 setup, why your Canon MG3620 ink cartridges are stuck, Canon MG3620 reset ink instructions, Canon MG3620 review, and much more!