Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridges
The Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer is an ideal addition to your home for all your general printing needs. With it, you can print, scan, and copy at vivid print resolutions of Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi. The replacement Canon MG3620 ink cartridges are models Canon 240 241 ink and high-yield Canon 240XL 241XL ink. Available yield options are standard yields in 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi. A single cartridge will yield 180 pages at 5% with the printer model producing printed pages at 44 seconds per page.
When purchasing our Canon MG3620 ink replacement or Canon PIXMA MG3620 ink refill, you know you're getting a great product with our 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee and at guaranteed low prices. Our Canon PIXMA MG3620 ink cartridges come in singles or several combo packs to give you more options when shopping with us.
Once you've stocked up on Canon 3620 ink, check out our helpful Canon PIXMA MG3620 Guides and FAQs to help you install your new cartridges. Or, if you're experiencing any issues that need troubleshooting, you'll find some guides for those as well, all written by our experienced professionals.
Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridges - Combo Pack
Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridges - Single Pack
How to Replace Canon PIXMA 3620 Ink Cartridge
Learn how to change ink cartridge in your Canon MG3620 printer below.
- Make sure your printer is powered on.
- Retract both the paper output tray and the tray extension.
- Open the cover to the ink cartridge holder.
- Wait for the ink cartridge holder to move into its replacement position before moving forward.
- To remove the ink cartridge, push down on the cartridge until it clicks out of its slot. Pull the cartridge towards you to remove. Discard or recycle.
- Remove replacement cartridge from packaging and take off the protective tape.
- Insert the replacement cartridge into the now empty slot at a slant. Push in and up firmly until you feel and hear it click into place. The black cartridge will go into the right slot where as the color will be in the left.
- Close the cover to the ink cartridge holder and you're all set!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset my Canon MG3620 printer?
Press and hold down on the STOP button. Release when the alarm lamp has completed flashing its light 21 times.
- Why is my Canon MG3620 printer not responding?
Press "SETUP" button > Go to "LAN Setup" > Select "OK"
- How do I scan on a Canon PIXMA MG3620?
- Open the scanner portion of your printer
- Face down the item you would like scanned
- Close scanner lid
- Start IJ Scan Utility
- Click "Settings" > set paper size, resolution, etc. in the Settings (Document Scan) dialog box as required > OK
- Select Document and scanning will begin!
For more troubleshooting tips, visit Canon PIXMA MG3620 Troubleshooting FAQ. Here you will find steps and guides on Canon MG3620 setup, why your Canon MG3620 ink cartridges are stuck, Canon MG3620 reset ink instructions, Canon MG3620 review, and much more!