How to Install Cartridge
Canon MX922 Ink Cartridges
Canon MX922 Ink Cartridges - Combo Pack
Canon MX922 Ink Cartridges - Single Pack
How to Replace Canon MX922 Ink Cartridge
Just purchased a new Canon PIXMA MX922 printer or low on ink? Just follow these simple how to install Canon MX922 ink refill steps.
- Make sure your MX922 printer is plugged into a power supply.
- Life the top cover of the printer to find the ink cover.
- Life the ink cover to reveal the ink cartridges. The printer will be prompt to move the ink holder to the right position for ink cartridge installation.
- Remove the ink cartridges that need replacing. If this is a new printer, disregard this step.
- Remove the ink cartridges from their packaging.
- Install ink cartridges in the corresponding color slots by gently pressing down to lock into place.
- Place the ink cover back down to close as well as the top cover of the printer and you're all set to start printing!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Experiencing issues with your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer? Unable to to calibrate your printer? Maybe your Canon printer is have problems responding? We have some helpful instructions below to get your Canon MX922 printer up and running properly.
- Why is my Canon MX922 printer not responding? How do you fix Canon printer not responding?
This is a common problem with some easy solutions.
- Check to see if the connection of the device you are printing from is the same as the wireless network on your printer
- You may have lost connection with your Canon MX922 printer. Make sure the access point or your wireless router is connected. You can restore connectivity by cycling the power for both the router and printer.
- Check your port settings as the issue may be the printer driver on your computer is configured to a different port.
- Make sure your Canon MX922 printer is connect to the correct network.
- Why is my Canon printer not printing?
There may be a number of reasons why your Canon printer is having issues printing. Here are some troubleshooting tips to try out.
Clean your printhead:
- Open "My Computer" on your desktop screen.
- Go to Control panel
- Go to Devices and printers
- Choose properties by right clicking on your printer's name.
- Check device settings inside your printer's properties and select "Preferences".
- Navigate to "Services" and select "Clean Printhead" You may need to follow this step 3-5 times before your print head is completely cleaned.
Ink cartridges are running low are empty:
Your printer may be low or out of ink. Follow our steps on how to install ink cartridges into your Canon MX922 printer above under "How to Replace Canon MX922 Ink Cartridge".
The breather tape blocks the ink from coming out on paper. This tape much be removed to prevent black page printing issues. Check to see if the breather tape needs to be removed."
- How do I calibrate my Canon MX922 printer?
Are you experiencing issues with your printer settings? If so, you have the option to reset your printer to its default factory settings. You have the choice of choosing which particular settings to reset or reset them all.
- Connect your Canon printer to a power supply.
- Give it a couple of minutes to go through its initialization process.
- Make sure there is at least one sheet of paper in the feed as the printer will need this for calibration.
- Select the "MENU" button and select the "ADJUST PRINTER" option using the built-in scroll wheel.
- Select "CALIBRATION" > "AUTO ADJUST" > "YES" > "OK" to begin the calibration process.
- Your Canon printer will then print out a test sheet. Make sure the ink pigments are correct and everything is straight. Repeat steps until you reach your desired settings.
Note that this may not work for all canon printers. Consult your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer manual for detailed instructions specific to your printer.
For more videos on troubleshooting tips, such as Canon MX922 wireless setup, Canon MX922 how to scan with your printer, and Canon MX922 setup, visit Canon PIXMA MX922 How-to Video Guides.