Epson XP-830 Ink Cartridges
Epson XP-830 Ink Cartridges - Combo Pack
Epson XP-830 Ink Cartridges - Single Pack
How to Replace Epson XP-830 Ink Cartridges
For instructions on Epson XP-830 ink cartridge replacement, follow these steps:
- Check to make sure that the CD/DVD tray isn't inserted, ready for printing.
- Make sure your printer is powered on.
- Do one of the following:
- If your ink cartridge is empty, there will be a message on the LCD screen of your printer. Remember which cartridge(s) are in need of replacement and select the "Proceed" option, followed by "Yes, replace now".
- If your're replacing your cartridges before the printer prompts you to, on your LCD screen find and select the following: Setup > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement > Proceed, and lastly press the start button.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset my Epson XP-830 printer?
- Follow these steps: Home Button > Setup > Restore Default Settings
- Choose one of these options:
- Fax Send/Receive Settings: Resets all settings on the Send Settings, Receive Settings, and Communication screens.
- Fax Data Settings: Erases the speed dial list, group dial list, header, and fax log.
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- All except Network & Fax Settings: Resets all control panel settings, except for network and fax settings.
- All Settings: Resets all control panel settings.
- Once you see the confirmation screen, select "Yes" to reset your selected settings.
- Why does my Epson printer have lines? Why does my printer print faded?
Here is a list of possible reasons why your Epson XP-830 printer ink is banding. Banding is described as straight, consistent, straight, horizontal lines on printings running in the direction of the print head.
- Nozzle clogs
- Incorrect Paper Thickness Settings
- Mis-Aligned Print Heads
- Low Quality Print Settings
- Why does my Epson printer print blank pages? Why does my Epson printer not print properly?
Check the following:
- Verify in your printing program and software that you have chosen the correct paper size setting.
- Check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged by running a print head nozzle check. Clean the printer head after if needed.
- Make sure you have the correct printer selected as your printer destination/ printing program
- Check your printer cartridges to see that the yellow tape has been removed.
For Windows® Computer
Here are 5 routes on troubleshooting this issue. Depending on your Windows program try the applicable option in Step 1 followed by 2, 3, & 4.
- Step 1 (options):
- Windows 10: Right-click on Windows Start icon & select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right-click the product name & select Printer Preferences.
- Windows 8.x: Go to the Apps screen & select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer & select Printing Preferences.
- Windows 7: Click on Windows Start icon & select Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer & select Printing Preferences.
- Windows Vista: Click on Windows Start icon & select Control Panel. Select Printer which is found under Hardware and Sound or Printers. Right-click your printer & select Printing Preferences.
- Windows XP: Click Start & select Control Panel or point to Settings & select Control Panel. Select Printers and Other Hardware (if available). Then Printers and Faxes. Right-click your printer & select Printing Preferences.
- Step 2: Select the Maintenance tab and click the Extended Settings button.
- Step 3: Located in the Settings area, select the Skip Blank Page setting or checkbox.
- Step 4: Select OK to save your settings.
- Step 1 (options):
For macOs Computer
- Open the menu.
- Select System Preferences
- Select one of the following: Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printers & Scanners.
- Select your printer, then Options & Supplies.
- Select Driver or Options.
- If you have navigated through properly you should see this on your screen:
- Set the Skip Blank Page to On.
- Select OK.
For more troubleshooting tips, visit this Epson XP-830 Troubleshooting FAQ Page. Here will you find helpful steps and guides on Epson 830 printer problems, Epson XP-830 app, how to load paper in Epson XP-830, Epson XP-830 not connecting to computer, Epson XP-830 ink cartridge not recognized, and much much more!