Epson WF-2750 Ink Cartridges
The Epson Workforce WF-2750 is an ideal addition to your home or small office thanks to its multi-function capabilities. With it, you can copy, scan, fax, and print at vivid print resolutions of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The replacement Epson 2750 ink cartridges are models Epson 220 ink and high-yield Epson 220XL ink. Available colors of ink for WF-2750 printers are Epson WF-2750 black ink, cyan, magenta, and yellow. A single high yield cartridge will yield 500 pages with the printer model producing 13.7 pages per minute.
When purchasing our remanufactured Epson WF-2750 ink cartridges or Epson WF-2750 ink refill, you know you're getting a great product with our 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee and at guaranteed low prices. Our Epson Workforce 2750 ink cartridges come in singles or several combo packs to give you more Epson WF-2750 ink replacement options when shopping with us.
Once you've stocked up on Epson Workforce WF-2750 ink, check out our helpful Epson Workforce WF-2750 Guides and FAQs to help you install your new Epson WF-2750 cartridges. Or, if you're experiencing any issues that need troubleshooting like "Epson WF-2750 ink cartridge not recognized” or "Epson WF-2750 change ink", you'll find that and more in our guides, all written by our experienced professionals.
Epson WF-2750 Ink Cartridges - Combo Pack
Epson WF-2750 Ink Cartridges - Single Pack
How to Replace Epson 2750 Printer Ink Cartridge
For Epson 2750 ink replacement steps see below:
- Make sure your printer is powered on.
- Lift the scanner unit revealing the cartridge holder.
- To remove the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced, squeeze the tab on the cartridge to release it from its slot and lift.
- Shake the new cartridge gently about 3-4 times before removing it from the packaging.
- Remove the tape on the side of the ink cartridge
- Insert the cartridge into its designated slot and press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanner unit.
- Select the Color bottom and the print head will re-position itself and begin charging the ink. This step is complete once the you see a confirmation message on the screen.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset my Epson WF-2750 printer?
- Follow these steps: Home Button > Setup > Restore Default Settings
- Choose one of these options:
- Fax Send/Receive Settings: Resets all settings on the Send Settings, Receive Settings, and Communication screens.
- Fax Data Settings: Erases the speed dial list, group dial list, header, and fax log.
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- All except Network & Fax Settings: Resets all control panel settings, except for network and fax settings.
- All Settings: Resets all control panel settings.
- Once you see the confirmation screen, select "Yes" to reset your selected settings.
- Why does my Epson printer print blank pages? Why does my Epson printer not print properly?
Check the following:
- Verify in your printing program and software that you have chosen the correct paper size setting.
- Check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged by running a print head nozzle check. Clean the printer head after if needed.
- Make sure you have the correct printer selected as your printer destination/ printing program
- Check your printer cartridges to see that the yellow tape has been removed.
For Windows® Computer
Here are 5 routes on troubleshooting this issue. Depending on your Windows program try the applicable option in Step 1 followed by 2, 3, & 4.
- Step 1 (options):
- Windows 10: Right-click on Windows Start icon & select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right-click the product name & select Printer Preferences.
- Windows 8.x: Go to the Apps screen & select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer & select Printing Preferences.
- Windows 7: Click on Windows Start icon & select Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer & select Printing Preferences.
- Windows Vista: Click on Windows Start icon & select Control Panel. Select Printer which is found under Hardware and Sound or Printers. Right-click your printer & select Printing Preferences.
- Windows XP: Click Start & select Control Panel or point to Settings & select Control Panel. Select Printers and Other Hardware (if available). Then Printers and Faxes. Right-click your printer & select Printing Preferences.
- Step 2: Select the Maintenance tab and click the Extended Settings button.
- Step 3: Located in the Settings area, select the Skip Blank Page setting or checkbox.
- Step 4: Select OK to save your settings.
- Step 1 (options):
For macOs Computer
- Open the menu.
- Select System Preferences
- Select one of the following: Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printers & Scanners.
- Select your printer, then Options & Supplies.
- Select Driver or Options.
- If you have navigated through properly you should see this on your screen:
- Set the Skip Blank Page to On.
- Select OK.
- Why does my Epson printer have lines? Why does my printer print faded?
Here is a list of possible reasons why your Epson Workforce WF-2750 is banding. Banding is described as straight, consistent, straight, horizontal lines on printings running in the direction of the print head.
- Nozzle clogs
- Incorrect Paper Thickness Settings
- Mis-Aligned Print Heads
- Low Quality Print Settings
For more troubleshooting tips, visit the Epson Workforce WF-2750 Troubleshooting and FAQs page. Here you will find guides on Epson WF-2750 wifi setup and Epson workforce WF-2750 setup. Troubleshoot your printer when the Epson WF-2750 is not printing properly along with many other tips.