HP DeskJet 3755 Ink Cartridge
This is the HP DeskJet 3755 printer. It's an exceptional device best suited for low-volume photo printing but will still work well printing other documents. As well as printing, it features copying and scanning with printing speeds reaching up to 19 ppm. The required HP DeskJet 3755 ink cartridge replacements are HP ink 65 black and color. A full set includes only black and color HP 3755 ink. Each of our HP 3755 ink cartridges will yield about 300 pages, and with them, the HP DeskJet 3755 will produce vibrant print resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Our compatible HP DeskJet 3755 ink cartridges are affordably priced to fit any budget, and you can buy more and save more when you purchase an HP 3755 ink combo in packs of two, three, or five. Or, you can create your very own custom combo of HP 65 ink or high-yield HP 65XL ink cartridges as well as other brands and models using our Build a Combo tool to get exactly what you need.
Having trouble with your HP DeskJet 3755 ink replacement or experiencing an error with your printer detecting our HP DeskJet 3755 cartridge? Check out our list of helpful HP DeskJet 3755 Guides and FAQs written by our very own printer experts to get started troubleshooting and get back to printing.
HP DeskJet 3755 Ink Cartridge - Combo Pack
HP DeskJet 3755 Ink Cartridge - Single Pack
How to Replace HP DeskJet 3755 Ink Cartridge
Need help installing your replacement HP printer 3755 ink cartridges? Check out these easy steps below.
- Make sure your printer is powered on.
- Open the cover access door to the ink cartridge holder. The carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Once the printer is silent and idle before continuing.
- To release the ink cartridges, press down on the cartridge. Remove the cartridge by gently pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove the packaging from your new replacement ink cartridge and remove the plastic tap.
- Insert the replacement ink cartridge into its allocated slot holding it by its sides, as to not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles. Push down on the ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover access door and you're all set to start printing!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset my HP DeskJet 3755 printer?
- Turn off your printer and wait for 3 seconds before turning it back on again.
- Found on the front panel of your printer, press the back button 4 times
- What does it mean when my HP printer is in an error state?
There could be multiple reasons why your HP DeskJet 3755 is in an error state. Try the following:
- Check for the printer's connection to your computer.
- Verify if your printer if online or offline.
- Make sure your cartridge have ink.
- Check to make sure you have paper loaded into your printer.
For addition help with your printer, call HP PRINTER SUPPORT : +1-888-902-8333
- How do I connect my HP DeskJet 3755 to WiFi?
Having issues connecting your printer to WiFi? Try a couple of these troubleshooting steps:
- Uninstall the HP driver and software.
- Reinstall the HP driver and software
- Trouble shoot your printer connection by checking connection through a wireless let work and USB connection.
For more troubleshooting tips, visit HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer FAQ & Guides. HP DeskJet 3755 usb connection and other useful tips like how to set up HP DeskJet 3755 wireless setup can be found here.