HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Ink Cartridges
With the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610, you're getting a printer that works well in homes and small offices and delivers great-quality documents at 4800 x 1200 dpi resolutions. In addition to printing, it can copy, scan, and fax and can reach up to 31 ppm in print speed. HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 ink cartridges, HP 950 ink and HP 951 ink (or high yield HP 950XL ink and HP 951XL ink) are the replacement models we offer for this printer and come in black, cyan, magenta and yellow. Each cartridge of HP OfficeJet 8610 ink yields 1500 pages.
Our replacement HP 8610 ink is a dependable and more affordable alternative to the expensive OEM HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 ink cartridges. You can choose from single packs or convenient combo pack to enjoy even more savings when stocking up.
Need help installing your new HP 8610 ink properly? You can find HP 8610 printer ink installation, HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 troubleshooting guides, HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 driver free download, and much more in our guides and FAQs section. Just click on this HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Guides and FAQs to find easy-to-follow how-to guides written by our printer experts.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Ink Cartridges - Combo Pack
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Ink Cartridges - Single Pack
How to Replace HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Ink Cartridge
Find HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 - install replacement ink cartridges steps below:
- Make sure your printer is on.
- To open the cartridge access door, place your fingers into the slot found on the left side of your printer and pull.
- The printer will be prompt to move the ink holder to the right position for ink cartridge installation. Wait for the printer to stop before proceeding.
- To release the ink cartridge, push in on the front of the cartridge and pull it towards you to move from its slot.
- Remove the packaging from the replacement ink cartridges.
- With the cartridge contacts facing the printer, push in the replacement ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it snaps into place.
- Close cartridge access door.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Solutions on how to fix HP Officejet Pro 8610 missing or failed printhead:
- Reset the printer
- Reset the printhead
- Replace the printhead
- Service the printer
- What is a printhead HP 8610?
- The printhead is the most critical component of a printer. It is used to deliver the ink to the page that you are printing.
- Your printhead is a consumable that can wear out over time and eventually require replacing. To ensure your print head has a long life, it will require proper and regular maintenance.
- Most printhead quality problems are a direct result of improper care of the printhead. Proper installation, ongoing attention, and maintenance are the keys to maximizing the life of a printhead.
- How to fix HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 is not printing black/ color issue:
- Load your printer with paper
- Printer control panel > Setup > Printer Maintenance > Clean Cartridges
- If the print quality is not corrected, move forward by clicking "Proceed" when prompted to continue cleaning. You may need to repeat this 2-3 times.
- If the print quality is correct, move forward by clicking "Done".
For more troubleshooting tips, visit HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Troubleshooting Guides. Find steps on how to scan to computer, how to scan to email, HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 wireless setup instructions. Learn why your HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 printer is not connected, and how to fix it!