HP Photosmart 7520 Ink Cartridges
The Hewlett-Packard HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One (CZ045B) is well suited for any home or small office and features printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities with printing speeds of up to 14 ppm. The HP Photosmart 7520 ink cartridges, models HP 564 ink (or high yield HP 564XL ink), come in black, cyan, magenta, yellow and photo black. A single HP 7520 ink cartridge in high yield can print as many as 290 pages at 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution.
If you're looking for replacement HP Photosmart 7520 ink cartridges of professionally-engineered quality, we've got you covered with a variety of ways to buy to best fit your print volume. If you print regularly and find yourself doing an HP Photosmart 7520 ink refill often, we recommend our affordable and convenient combo packs in sets of 4, 5, 9, or 11. If you only print sparingly, single packs are our recommendation.
Click the link below to find helpful HP Photosmart 7520 Printer Guides and FAQs written by our printer experts that have the answers to common issues like how to replace your HP 7520 ink cartridge, HP Photosmart 7520 setup and more.
HP Photosmart 7520 Ink Cartridges - Combo Pack
HP Photosmart 7520 Ink Cartridges - Single Pack
How to Replace HP Photosmart 7520 Ink Cartridge
- Make sure your printer is powered on.
- Wait for the printer to set into idle and silent mode
- Open the lid cover to reveal the ink cartridges
- Remove the empty ink cartridge by pushing down on the lever of the corresponding cartridge and pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove the packaging from the replacement ink cartridge and take off the protective tape.
- Match up the correct slot to the ink cartridge and push the cartridge into the slot until it click into place.
- Close the cover lid and you're all set to start printing!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset my HP Photosmart 7520?
- While the printer is still on, disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Make sure to disconnect any other cables from your printer.
- For 15 seconds, press and hold the power button on your printer.
- Connect the printer directly into a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cable
- Turn on the printer and wait until the printer has completed its warm up period.
- Check the printer display and make a copy as well as accessing the web services.
- How do I fix the printhead on my HP Photosmart 7520?
- Reset the printer
- Reset the printhead
- Replace the printhead
- Service the printer
- How do I fix the alignment on my HP Photosmart printer?
- Aligning the ink cartridges
- Resetting the printer
- Using the correct type of paper
- Why is my HP Photosmart 7520 offline?
- Re-connect your HP Photosmart 7520 printer to wireless network, even if your printer says its already connected.
- Check the wireless blue light status on printer.
- blue light is solid (connected)
- blue light blinking (not connected)
- Install latest printer drivers on windows or Mac computer.
- Run HP Scan and Doctor setup.
- Restart your HP Photosmart 7520 printer and computer.
- Try to print again.
- If the printer still says offline then contact HP Printer Support over the phone for help, 1-800-667-9229.
For more troubleshooting tips, visit HP Photosmart 7520 Troubleshooting Guide for HP Photosmart 7520 wireless setup steps, HP Photosmart 7520 printhead failure troubleshooting, HP Photosmart 7520 printer problems, and much more!