No ink on the printout or poor print quality (Includes most Brother, Canon, Epson, and Xerox models)
- Make sure that you have removed the foil or plastic strip covering the vent hole and the nozzle. (Usually a bright color, but sometimes clear.)
- Ensure that the vent hole at the top of the cartridge and the nozzle are unblocked by any tape or plastic strip.
- To ensure that the vent hole is unobstructed, use a paper clip or another small, pointed object to probe the vent for blockages.
- Run the head cleaning cycle 2-3 times.
- Please make sure that the printer is set online (at the computer) and increase the darkness setting at the printer.
- If the color is still off, please install a whole set of our cartridges at your printer. The formula of our ink may be different from that of your original, compatible cartridge.
Note: that Epson printers should be turned on and used at LEAST once a month, preferably once a week. If the printer has not been used in over 5-6 months, Epson recommends replacing the ink cartridges.